St. Petersburg, FLwww.robertjsimone.com
"Rooted in a modest upbringing which included drawing and painting with my father, I have grown to prefer the simple things and find extraordinary beauty in ordinary places. As an artist it is my goal to transmit, in the living color of paint, a deep satisfaction with everyday life. "
"Early Bird Special"
11x14, Oil on Canvas Board (412)
14x11, Oil on Linen (284)
8x10, Oil on Linen Board (315)
"The Flowered Path"
6x8, Oil on Linen (344)
"The Resonant Beauty of Pond Scum"
6x8, Oil on Linen (345)
"Nocturne with Albin's Evolution"
10x12, Oil on Linen (376)
"Somethings are Best Said with Bold Color"
9x12, Oil on Linen (377)
6x8, Oil on Canvas Board (410)
"Old World Charm"
14x11, Oil on Canvas Board (411)
"(Beneke's) Trifecta of Allegiances"
12x16, Oil on Canvas (455)
"Morning on Lake Burkett"
5x7, Oil on linen (496)
Robert's artistic education includes workshops with Christopher Still, Anthony Ryder, Clayton Beck, and Scott Christensen. He also studied painting and Drawing at Ohio University, Athens, Ohio.
Awards and Exhibitions
- Instructors exhibit at the Boca Grande Art Alliance, Boca Grande, Fl - December 2010
- American Society of Marine Artists Regional Show, Wisconsin Maritime Museum & Minnesota Marine Art Museum - 2010
- Canaveral National Seashore Paint Out, New Smyrna Beach, Fl - November 2010
- Painting the Region, North Florida Land Trust Event - Jacksonville, Fl - October 2010
- Evinston Paintout, Evinston, Fl - April 2010