"My paintings are observations of landscape, distilled with space, light, and color. They are narratives of grandiose weather, somber cloudscapes with microbursts sweeping across the land and the vast empty sea. My work is a celebration of our uniquely American landscape."
Artwork from the 2010 Paint Out
5.5x5.5, Oil on Wood (156)
"Sunday Afternoon at the Polasek"
20x16, Oil on Canvas (58)
6x6, Oil on Wood (170)
Awards and Exhibitions
- 2009 - 1st Place Painting, Winter Park Art Festival
- 2008 - 1st Place Painting, Winter Park Art Festival
- 2007 - Best of Show, Painting; Old Town Art Fair, Chicago, IL
- 2006 - Morse Museum Award, Winter Park Art Festival
- 2005 - 1st Place Drawing, Winter Park Art Festival